Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Greensboro,NC
      Posts
      4

      Hey from NC y'all

      New member here.

      Cars:

      1. 65 Mustang Coupe, 302, 4bbl, 4spd, "project"

      2. 69 Corvette Coupe, 350, 4bbl, 4spd.

      3. 61 VW, Max "style" buggy.

      4. 98 BMW 750il.

      And my 06 4x4 Chebby grocery gitter....


      Doesn't matter what kind of car it is, I like it, since I can alwas envision what it could be....



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lake Tillery NC
      Posts
      841
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the forum. I am about 70 miles south of you. We need to see pics of your projects.
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

    3. #3

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Greensboro,NC
      Posts
      4
      I knew that last one was coming....


      Here's one of them:





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com