Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Hate to wait to the last minute with RTTS in how many days?, so I just order the 9" rear today. After talking to CCW, I desided to run 5/8 studs.



      I finished the front suspension stuff Saturday, put the wheels back on, torqued the front wheels to 100ft lbs., and I here a tink sound, and here something rolling around in the wheel, I look in the wheel, and see the head of the high dollar ARP stud. I tightened the lug a little farther, and watch the stud pull right through the wheel. That was a little scary, so I'm thinking of putting 5/8 studs on the front too.

      Ron Schwarz





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com