Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      67
      Country Flag: United States

      Budget Mustang

      Ron-
      I was intrigued to see the custom one off frame etc, likely why so many of us are watching this thread. Ever consider sponsors for the AMX build? (Tires, brakes, welders, transmissions, engines)

      True, renderings are a great place to start however rarely repeatable in steel.

      Great build thread, it gets me going on my project.. We strip and dip the body Sept 14.

      Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
      -John Wayne-


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I still haven't nailed down exactly what the AMX will get for some of the parts. Sponsors would be cool, it should be an interesting build.
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      67
      Country Flag: United States

      5K Mustang budget build

      Are you going to the "2011 LS Fest" with your 1st gen. Mustang?
      Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
      -John Wayne-

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Car is being prepped for paint, don't think I'll make it in time.
      Ron Schwarz

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      38
      Ron, When you finish the paint and get around to striping, I thought I'd throw a look out there for you to consider. The Grabber Blue is a cool color, but it's a little awkward to stripe. Both a white stripe, and a black stripe get lost in the blue. But if you use both colors, you can still get an awesome look. The white accent in the triple stripe keeps the black from falling into the blue and getting lost... for example...





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com