Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      67
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron-

      "susp. and truck arms Ebay $600,frame $400.Wheels "

      Will you tell me a little about this frame for $400! I have the bug after reading your $5000 build thread, and I have an AMC Javelin body ready for the project
      I just need a place to start.. Did you build it or buy it for $400? I have never built one myself, but it seems a logical place to start.

      Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
      -John Wayne-


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      The chassis was built from scratch, had about $400 in steel. Its funny I just started building a chassis for a 69 AMX I have. This Mustang has been bucking all the abuse I've been putting it through, so I've been spending all my time fixing this car. As soon as I get some time I'll post some pics of the AMX chassis, and body, and maybe start a build thread on that car. Ron
      Ron Schwarz




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com