Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #9
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Got back from VIR about midnight last night, that was a long HOT weekend. Good seeing Mike Holleman, Mark Steilow, and Jake Parrott, and watching there cars scream around that huge track.



      Did 3- 30 minutes sessions Saturday and 3 on Sunday. The Mustang performed flawlessly, man is that a fast track. According to the rpm-speed calculator I was doing somewhere between 145-150 mph along the back straight. The thing was pretty stable at speed, got alittle floaty, but I'm real happy with the car. Can't wait till to get back out there. I bought some pics from one of those photography services, I'll post some as soon as I get the disc. Ron

      So how do you find out about these track days? I really want to go! that sounds awesome! Can't wait to see pics!
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com