Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 56 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 106 ... LastLast
    Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2412
    1. #1101
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      You go to GA yet Ron? BTW - sold the Camaro, so I am carless now But at least we have some more cash to put into the house and get ready for our baby girl!

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    2. #1102
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Actually Motorstate is in Michigan, I leave tonight. Driving straight though tonight 10 hrs, caffine is my freind.

      The car isn't done, but its done enough to run the hell out of it. Kinda feel sorry for the thing, I see nothing but abuse in its future. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #1103
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      LOL - good luck and get lots of video for us!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    4. #1104
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Have a safe trip! Good luck and have a great time!

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    5. #1105
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      OK Ron...spill it...how did it do out there at MSC?
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    6. #1106
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      You will have to ask Bill for the totals. Out of 80 cars, I made it to the sweet 16 shoot out on the road course, and finished 8th. On the AutoX, I thought I heard I was 6th, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty happy because of my lack of seat time in the car, and the fact that there were some crazy fast stuff there.I did beat Jackass in the AutoX which made me happy,VERY VERY competitive feild.

      My inexperience really held me back. Finch and I were racing at one point, and I quickly found out that driving experience trumps horsepower. I had more Hp then he did, but he carried so much more speed out of the turns that he would just sling shot past me coming out of the turn, I would chase him down on the straights, but he just got further and further away.(Finch can drive). I really don't know what I'm doing, but man was it fun. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    7. #1107
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I really don't know what I'm doing, but man was it fun. Ron
      That is what it's all about....glad you had a good time(...and didn't report back with a story about a list of broken parts)...LOL, that makes it even more fun. Bet you're tired after hauling all the way out there...getting worn out having fun and then haulin the mail back.

      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454



    8. #1108
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I would chase him down on the straights, but he just got further and further away.(Finch can drive).
      When I read this, I wondered why the phrase "Finch can drive" sounded so familiar and then I remembered the part in Talladega Knights where John C. Reilly says "Frenchie can drive." Congrats on a successful outing. Should be fun to see you progress as a driver as you get the car sorted out more and more. Have fun with it!
      Stephen

    9. #1109
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Thanks again for the call Ron! Glad to hear you had a great time and the car performed well for you! I'm sure with some more seat time, you will be whoopin up on them guys even more! Let us know if anyone posts up pics or videos...

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    10. #1110
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Buddy P sent me this,trying to figure how to post his video
      Ron Schwarz

    11. #1111
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Durham,NC
      Posts
      664
      Country Flag: United States
      That is a sick picture love the CAR!!!

    12. #1112
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Nor Cal
      Posts
      2,196
      Country Flag: United States
      yeah ^^ love that pic!
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

    13. #1113
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Buddy P sent me this,trying to figure how to post his video
      Awesome! Can't wait to get another ride...........if you'll let me, lol. Glad you got it running around the tracks again.

      I think you have to host video's on a site like Photobucket and link them.

      Robert

    14. #1114
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Gilbert, AZ
      Posts
      199
      Country Flag: United States
      OR make a youtube account, and upload it there and then host it. Alternatively, you could email me the photo to my gmail and I can edit and post it for you. PM Me for details, I have lots of ways I can help.
      Travis

      1968 Mustang Coupe WideBody
      1968 Barracuda Formula S Sold 10/10/10

      My Barracuda.
      It's more than just an old car,
      It's my one freedom.

    15. #1115
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Gilbert, AZ
      Posts
      199
      Country Flag: United States
      Travis

      1968 Mustang Coupe WideBody
      1968 Barracuda Formula S Sold 10/10/10

      My Barracuda.
      It's more than just an old car,
      It's my one freedom.

    16. #1116
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks, shows how I was breaking way too early, sounds cool though. Thanks again, Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #1117
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Chandler, Az (from west NE)
      Posts
      240
      Country Flag: United States
      Sure looks and sounds good on the track, Ron!
      Ric

      2002 s10, DD and AutoX.
      1966 Malibu owned since 1971. Drag car converting to track toy!

    18. #1118
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Car is once again sidelined for some braking issues, so I desided to finish the lower grill screen, and build one for the upper. Turned out pretty nice, but I'm not sure if I like it. Still have to paint the hood,and hook up the fuel pressure gauge before next weekend. Ron




      Ron Schwarz

    19. #1119
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Car is once again sidelined for some braking issues, so I desided to finish the lower grill screen, and build one for the upper. Turned out pretty nice, but I'm not sure if I like it. Still have to paint the hood,and hook up the fuel pressure guage before next weekend. Ron
      Great fab as alway!

      Not sure, but maybe black out the mesh will make it stand out/look better?? Something doesn't hit me with the flat stock on the surround of the lower one, but probably looks a lot different in person. Might be it's one of the few things with a flat area on the body of the car?

      Oh hope you going to leave the hood black, lol.

      Robert

    20. #1120
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      I had a chrome mesh much like that in mine and it looked too gaudy IMO so I took it out and painted everything black. I think yours would look better it you coated it in a satin black.
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    Page 56 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 106 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com