Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Anaheim Hills, CA
      Posts
      11,967
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      The headers, enigine management are already LSX.I haven't completely eliminated Ford from my options,but once again I can't get to my horsepower requirements without spending boat loads of cash.I'm seriously looking at an LS3 on another board,what ever it is, I want at least 100HP more then I had with the last setup.
      If you had a Ford engine then you would have broken earlier in the day.. lol

      Stick with the LS deal.. you already have all the ancillary parts on hand.

      And let me know on them internals...

      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

      1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

      1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com