Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 84 ... LastLast
    Results 661 to 680 of 2412
    1. #661
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      795

      In a sea of 1st gen camaros

      This is such a stand out car. Absolutely my favorite pro tour/race car ever. I like it better than mine.

      All of you really need to see this thing in person. The pictures do not give you the true color or how low and wide the car actually is...just bad ass

    2. #662
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      ...but I think it needs a rear bumper or something
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    3. #663
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      ATLANTA, GA
      Posts
      337
      This car rocks and totally inspires me to get my cars together. What type/brand of paint did you use?

      Now I'm really sorry I didn't make it out to the PSMC. This looks AWESOME.

    4. #664
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Payton King View Post
      This is such a stand out car. Absolutely my favorite pro tour/race car ever. I like it better than mine.

      All of you really need to see this thing in person. The pictures do not give you the true color or how low and wide the car actually is...just bad ass

      Wow Payton your making me blush.I knew all that time we spent spooning at the Hotel would pay off. XOXO Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    5. #665
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bingham72 View Post
      This car rocks and totally inspires me to get my cars together. What type/brand of paint did you use?

      Now I'm really sorry I didn't make it out to the PSMC. This looks AWESOME.
      It was all Dupont stuff,way too $$$,{probably $800 in chemiacals on that car,and I was scimping on some stuff},but I don't know anything that covers or lays down better,especially for how little prep was done. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    6. #666
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lake Tillery NC
      Posts
      841
      Country Flag: United States
      Loved the car Ron. You did pretty good for your first autocross. Maybe I will see you in Pigeon Forge.
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

    7. #667
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Posts
      1,753
      Country Flag: United States
      Any chance we'll see the carat Motor State?
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

      1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

    8. #668
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm signed up,I may be late getting there but I should be there.Ron

      Ron Schwarz


    9. #669
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      795

      You know what they say

      Spooning leads to forking....but I am not that easy. You will have to buy me dinner first.

    10. #670
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      4,462
      Country Flag: United States
      Ya'll are too funny.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

    11. #671
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Gilbert, AZ
      Posts
      199
      Country Flag: United States
      Such a friendly atmosphere. I feel some Bromance blooming!
      Travis

      1968 Mustang Coupe WideBody
      1968 Barracuda Formula S Sold 10/10/10

      My Barracuda.
      It's more than just an old car,
      It's my one freedom.

    12. #672
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Posts
      1,753
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I'm signed up,I may be late getting there but I should be there.Ron

      Cool.

      Look forward to seeing it there....
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

      1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

    13. #673
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Pulled the car in to start on the transmission.I will probably stick the TKO 600 which belongs in my Camaro in it for now,while I search for a cheap Jerico.I probably ought to stick the whole L92 big cammed 6.0 in there all at the same time,but I don't have the time before Motor State.Still no wiring or gauges in the car,but I've put quite a few miles on it locally.It is really a blast to drive,the most predictable,stable car I've ever driven.
      Ron Schwarz

    14. #674
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Chris Hecht (HECHTROD) wrote an article on this car, pretty cool stuff. Here is a link:

      http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/5-tip...uring-mustang/
      Ron Schwarz

    15. #675
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      230
      I love this quote Ron probably the most: “I’m painting the engine Ford blue and remote mounting the coils, maybe the Ford guys won’t notice. LOL.”

    16. #676
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      new braunfels, tx
      Posts
      545
      Country Flag: United States
      from the article: "Rear springs and weight jacks from ace roven parts, the springs were $6.50 ea. and the weight jacks were $18.00, right in my budget, you just can’t beat eBay."

      where can i find more information on ace roven parts?

    17. #677
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Roseville
      Posts
      286
      To think I almost missed this thread. All I can say is WOW! Just Awesome, hats off to you!

    18. #678
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Posts
      1,753
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenZq8 View Post
      from the article: "Rear springs and weight jacks from ace roven parts, the springs were $6.50 ea. and the weight jacks were $18.00, right in my budget, you just can’t beat eBay."

      where can i find more information on ace roven parts?

      Most probably a typo, should be Race Proven?

      http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Raceprov...__W0QQ_armrsZ1
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

      1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

    19. #679
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      230
      Sorry guys. My QC guy failed me! It was race proven. I'll "rework" that typo. Keep up the good work. At least I know you guys read the story now. It was a test, yeah, that's it! ha ha

    20. #680
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Chris Hecht (HECHTROD) wrote an article on this car, pretty cool stuff. Here is a link:

      http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/5-tip...uring-mustang/

      Thanks Ron an Chris that is cool!!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 84 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com