Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Damn True View Post
      I like the straps. I have similar plans. Did you use riv-nuts to affix them?
      I've never had much luck with those things,the bolts go in good,but when you go to remove them,the inserts always spin and leave you saying lots of curse words.I thought ahead for once and welded in the tapping plates in before I installed the rear filler panel,and drilled all the way though the roof and nut and bolted it.Had to use a unibit to drill the brace on the inside to get it big enough to get the socket in there.

      I don't know if I'm just so used to looking at it,but it kind of looks normal.The quarters, now that they are smoothed and in color don't look freakish anymore,looks like something Ford could have built.Maybe it will look stupid again once I put the fenders back on.Ron

      Ron Schwarz





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com