Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Results 381 to 400 of 2412
    1. #381
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Sweden/Hedemora
      Posts
      11
      love it!



    2. #382
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Coming down to the end on the back half of the car.just won these brake ducts for the rear.Really cool because they just hose clamp on to the 3" axle tube and are carbon fiber,they weigh nothing.$34{old nascar parts.}Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #383
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      292
      those are really cool! where would we be able to find something like that?

    4. #384
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I think, new these things are like $275.I got these off ebay,they are used nascar parts.I was going to use a peice of 3" exhaust tubing for fabbing up brake vents,but for $34,I figured what the hell.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    5. #385
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      hey Ron got an idea of how much you have in it so far?..and take a week off to come help me with mine ..you kick some major ass on things..wow
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    6. #386
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I really haven't spent any money on the car{other then the brake ducts}in quite a while.I should be some where around $6300.00.I just can't get any time to work on the thing,just 15 minutes here and 30 minutes there.I will post a list of what was spent when the car is done,there has been a little cheating here and there,but other then a few trades,its all been frugal shopping,and lots of labor.WAY TOO MUCH LABOR.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    7. #387
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Dallas, Ga.
      Posts
      439
      Now, now Ron, it's supposed to be a labor of love LOL.

      Tommy

    8. #388
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      795

      Hey Ron

      I hope you are doing well and can make it back down to RTTH. Not planning on breaking next time and you need to take my car for a few laps around the track.

      It appears that you have a set of Speedlines on that thing. I missed a set with a GM spacing a few months ago and have been looking for a set since then. Where did you get them?

    9. #389
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Payton,I actually got the wheels off Ebay.The guy guy I got them from had 10 sets left at that time,but I would amagine that they are all gone by now.I paid $900 for the set.I turned David Sloan on to them,I think he bought 2 or 3 sets of them,maybe he'd consider getting off a set.Did you get any bites on your car?real bad time to be selling!Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    10. #390
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Had to pull the belly pan and tail panel off one last time before final welding.Didn't think about the fact that with the belly pan installed and the cars low ride height,it would make it near to impossible to strap the car down on the trailer.So I had to fab some brackets that attach to the frame.The car won't run any bumpers.so it will have tow strap loops in place of the bumper brackets.Should be nice to strap down,I won't even have to crawl under the car.I will do the same in the front.Ron

      Ron Schwarz

    11. #391
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Tail panel back on and toe hooks fabbed and installed.Hope I never get rear ended,this thing is a truck.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    12. #392
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      plan on pulling cars out of the ditch with that tiedown..holy crap..lol...car is looking good..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    13. #393
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I don't want it to fall off.Gotta build out of whats laying around,I did have to go in and drill a bunch of holes in the inner brackets to lighten them up.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    14. #394
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Dallas, Ga.
      Posts
      439
      Now thats what I call heavy duty right there, I don't care who you are. ( In a Larry the cable guy voice) LOL

      Tommy

    15. #395
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Dripping Springs, TEXAS
      Posts
      356
      Nice Work, I have been watching this thread and then my brother got a 66 Mustang so now Im looking at what you have done to make it to where you can fit more then a 235 under the back of these cars.. :D

    16. #396
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah big Tars are cool.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #397
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      such a badass build...
      Colin Russ

    18. #398
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Beaufort , NC
      Posts
      1,849
      Country Flag: United States
      You have inspired me to start my own $5000 budget build. I am collecting parts now....(incert EVIL haugh here!) Build thread coming soon.
      1968 F100 sb full vic chassis swap
      1965 Mustang coupe 347 5 spd cheap touring SOLD
      2003 Porsche 996 Outlaw LS2 swap SOLD
      1992 Lexus SC400 daily SOLD
      1966 Porsche 912 Outlaw SOLD
      1968 Ford F-100 sb SOLD

    19. #399
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Cheap=Fun. LOL
      I think I'm going to start some body work,and put a weekend scratch and squirt on it.Any ideas on color?The hood and tops of the fenders are going flat black.
      Ron Schwarz

    20. #400
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      since your doing the budget build you gotta do a budget paint... the 50 dollar roller job... or spray...

      http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/...0&fpart=1&vc=1
      Colin Russ

    Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 70 120 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com