Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 18 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    Results 341 to 360 of 2412
    1. #341
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      I think youre doing it right.. man if you did do the RTH thing you probably wouldnt have done some of the new cool things to it because of being rushed..



      Quote Originally Posted by 57hemicuda View Post
      I think alot of it is worrying someone will see your ideas,use them,and finish they're car before you finish yours.

      and get in a magazine with it.

      EXACTLY..

      Its not that my ideas are "bad" per se but its the fact that im not done yet.. and some of my ideas havent been done.
      and weather we all like to admit it or not theres a few thieves on here..

    2. #342
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Screwed that up!!
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #343
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 57hemicuda View Post
      EXACTLY..

      Its not that my ideas are "bad" per se but its the fact that im not done yet.. and some of my ideas havent been done.
      and weather we all like to admit it or not theres a few thieves on here..
      The fact that you found something that hasn't been done yet to a Camaro is a feat in itself LOL Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    4. #344
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Bakersfield,CA.
      Posts
      120
      I guess you could call it idea stealing if people claim the idea as their own. To be completely honest, I look at all these project cars and get ideas from you guys all the time. Now, I don't have a Camaro or Mustang to use them on, but maybe my Ranchero can benefit a little from what I learn from you guys.

      At any rate, I don't have the skills to duplicate this kind of work anyway. I just get all kinds of ideas from your stuff.



    5. #345
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      484
      I dont call it stealing ideas i call it inspiration it has to come from somewhere and isn`t it not quoted "That imatation is the sincerest form of flattery"..keep up the good work and ill stay inspired

    6. #346
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      Heres the thing..

      If you give credit to the guy who did it i agree it is NOT stealing.

      Now.. theres a difference in what im talking about and being "inspired".

      Theres some on here that will watch your build threads.. already in the midst of their own builds.. and see something on your that they like.. quickly add it to their own build.. FINISH it.. then get it out there like they came up with it..

      THATS what im talking about.

      And yea.. i did come up with something on my Camaro that noone with a camaro did.. a few things.. fun to do it tho..
      I just want to have it out there as my OWN expression of my ride.. then after that they like it i dont mind.. just let me get it out there first man!

      hahaha


      Quote Originally Posted by cantvalve16 View Post
      I guess you could call it idea stealing if people claim the idea as their own. To be completely honest, I look at all these project cars and get ideas from you guys all the time. Now, I don't have a Camaro or Mustang to use them on, but maybe my Ranchero can benefit a little from what I learn from you guys.

      At any rate, I don't have the skills to duplicate this kind of work anyway. I just get all kinds of ideas from your stuff.

      so anyways.. lets get back to the bad ass Mustang BUILD THREAD.. back on topic!

    7. #347
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      333
      Holy cow !

      You guys are talking vintage Mustang fender flares ?

      Count me in !


    8. #348
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    9. #349
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      333
      yeah.

      I love that more people are doing fender flares, makes my deal a little more mainstream....wait....I hate that more people are doing fender flares !

    10. #350
      Join Date
      May 2001
      Location
      Mesa, Az.
      Posts
      1,434
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by preston View Post
      Holy cow !

      You guys are talking vintage Mustang fender flares ?

      Count me in !

      Have I seen this car on CornerCarvers?
      Phillip
      64 Studebaker Daytona Twin Turbo- http://bit.ly/1SgxQ0g
      65 Cutlass F-85 - http://bit.ly/1W4lJm4

    11. #351
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      ohio
      Posts
      1,135
      Country Flag: United States
      preston that car is sweet

    12. #352
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by PhillipM View Post
      Have I seen this car on CornerCarvers?

      yah Ive seen it there... sweet car!
      Colin Russ

    13. #353
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by preston View Post
      Holy cow !

      You guys are talking vintage Mustang fender flares ?

      Count me in !

      Preston were have you been?
      have not see you around lately
      Dont you have a web site or a build tread some were.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    14. #354
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      333
      Yeah I don't want to hijack the thread but I have been excited seeing more fender flares being done. Rad rides has a car with flares, and check out these Mercedes flares:








      Here is my build thread if you're interested. Its corner carvers so please don't post anything unless its an intelligent question or furthers the discussion somehow.

      http://forums.corner-carvers.com/showthread.php?t=32889



    15. #355
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah Preston I saw the Car about two weeks ago.I had never seen that site before.Your ride is what made me join over there,and put up with the public flogging that I experienced.I think went up and down your thread 10 times.

      I've just got to know,did you build that whole car, chassis and all, on that carport?That thing is wicked,I really love it.Kind of makes mine seem tame.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    16. #356
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      333
      Yeah, all in the F'in carport.

      6 months of the year I'm loving it, the fresh air, sunshine, birds singing, the full moon at night shining down, kid playing in the yard. I'd hate being cooped up in a shop,even with dust and leaves and crap getting on everything.

      The other 6 months of the year, like now.....not so much.

    17. #357
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    18. #358
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Southeastern MA
      Posts
      92
      Awesome build-I love the flared-fender look,always have. I actually caught some Vintage racing on Speed today and the cars were all wide-body Monzas and Porches-think 10-foot wide Chevy Monzas breathing fire through side mount headers-YEEHAA!! There's just something about mounting up the stupidest tires you can find and stretching the body to fit.

    19. #359
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Building the belly pan,I hate how much metal{weight} I'm putting back in the car.Should be pretty smooth on the bottom though.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    20. #360
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Beaufort , NC
      Posts
      1,849
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey! How did you change your user name?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      1968 F100 sb full vic chassis swap
      1965 Mustang coupe 347 5 spd cheap touring SOLD
      2003 Porsche 996 Outlaw LS2 swap SOLD
      1992 Lexus SC400 daily SOLD
      1966 Porsche 912 Outlaw SOLD
      1968 Ford F-100 sb SOLD

    Page 18 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com