Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      central arizona
      Posts
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I have weighed this car 3 times, and it always shows the RR as being heavy. I'm running an optima red top, and there is a beefy bracket hanging on the side of the frame. Due to my drag racing roots, I've always placed the battery as far to the rear and as low as possible.I don't think that is the ticket for road racing.

      I really was in a hurry when I weighed it, so I didn't get a chance to play with the weight jacks. I probably could correct it some, but it would effect ride height. It would probably be easier to just move the battery. I do want to hit the drag strip at least once before I move it though.

      Hows the Bug coming Ray?
      First off your build is amazing! and just my 2cents but lil tidbit learned from the circle track days, weight mounted to far back was good for rear percentages and forward bite but the pendulum effect it created was difficult on cornering! that and batteries didn't hold up well upon impact lol.
      Again your project is fantastic and seeing the resulst has really motivated me to move forward with my own car!






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com