Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 92 of 121 FirstFirst ... 42 82 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 102 ... LastLast
    Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2412
    1. #1821
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      After watching the Ravens complete and total domination of the Steelers, I went ahead and installed the center of the splash pan. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get the sides fabbed. Turned out pretty good, I think the finished product will look much better then the Ford design.








      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Ron Schwarz


    2. #1822
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      :-) still my favorite Stang buddy.... Looking forward to seeing you down at RTTH's....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    3. #1823
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good buddy,

      2 weeks till thrash time! lol

      Robert

    4. #1824
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      looking nice Ron..love the rear bumper..see ya in a few weeks..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    5. #1825
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      1,559
      Country Flag: United States
      Did you bend the square tube Ron? Looks good.
      Will Ellis
      1969 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1/2 Dart / 1/2 Viper...
      Build Thread

    6. #1826
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah, I have 1" square dies for my tubing bender, it doesn't like that thin wall tubing very much though.
      Ron Schwarz

    7. #1827
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      795
      The next thing you know it will have a full custom leather interior and cup holders.

    8. #1828
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      ROFLMAO Payton,,,, they don't do well at warp speed buddy LOL.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    9. #1829
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    10. #1830
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,387
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great Ron, that bumper is perfect!!!!!! I love your Stang
      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

      1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo


      Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

      Randal F

    11. #1831
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Miami, FL
      Posts
      64
      That is one wicked looking Mustang. Keep up the great work...bumper looks awesome.

    12. #1832
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I've been so crazy busy,I think the car Gods don't want this thing painted. Got most of the belly pan made, and one side of the splash pan built. From the rear, the belly pan will have an exposed 2" step in it. I will powder coat it flat black so I don't think it will stand out, but if it does I'll just remove it.



      Ron Schwarz

    13. #1833
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Lombard, IL
      Posts
      545
      Country Flag: United States
      I've been following your build from the very beginning, and it always gets better. too cool!
      Dan
      1971 Chevelle Maliboo Convertible 496/4L80E
      1956 210 2 door Sedan 8-71 blown 468/T400

    14. #1834
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      SLC
      Posts
      660
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I've been so crazy busy,I think the car Gods don't want this thing painted. Got most of the belly pan made, and one side of the splash pan built. From the rear, the belly pan will have an exposed 2" step in it. I will powder coat it flat black so I don't think it will stand out, but if it does I'll just remove it.
      probably too late at this point but what about contouing the splash pan to match up with the belly pan? it might give the back of the car a smaller tighter look.....or it might not look so great, just an idea.
      Zach

      1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)

    15. #1835
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      364
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Ron,

      I really, really love the green. But you know I am a little weird...LOL

      Damn, not to clutter Ron's thread, but do you have any more pictures of this?

    16. #1836
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Zachalanche View Post
      probably too late at this point but what about contouing the splash pan to match up with the belly pan? it might give the back of the car a smaller tighter look.....or it might not look so great, just an idea.
      The original set up was contored around the belly pan, and I always thought it looked like it had a load in its diaper. Wait for the finished product, I'm sure it will look more petite, and aggressive. The belly pan really smoothes out the bottom of the car, and functionally works well, but if I hate it I can always remove it exposing the fuel tank, and just fill in around it.
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #1837
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ModernMuseum View Post
      Damn, not to clutter Ron's thread, but do you have any more pictures of this?
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtmg/
      Ron Schwarz

    18. #1838
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      617
      Country Flag: United States
      I want more of Rons car and a date when I can drop mine off?????? Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

    19. #1839
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      145
      Hey ron just want you to know i read all the project updates on this site and your mustang is by far my favorite car. im not even a ford guy! keep up the awesome work man!

      Dave Van Nuys
      83 455 Regal in progress

    20. #1840
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      SLC
      Posts
      660
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      The original set up was contored around the belly pan, and I always thought it looked like it had a load in its diaper. Wait for the finished product, I'm sure it will look more petite, and aggressive. The belly pan really smoothes out the bottom of the car, and functionally works well, but if I hate it I can always remove it exposing the fuel tank, and just fill in around it.
      good point. look forward to seeing how it turns out.
      Zach

      1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)

    Page 92 of 121 FirstFirst ... 42 82 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 102 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com