Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 110 ... LastLast
    Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      miami.fl.us
      Posts
      86
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron, can you make any comments on the performance gains, if any, between swapping the R valence with the custom one?

      EngineeRunner - Vintage Ford - '66FBGT + '68F250CC4x4


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Anaheim Hills, CA
      Posts
      11,967
      Country Flag: United States
      RTTH6 Recap

      Acceleration = winner!
      Braking = Winner!
      Turning = calm the hell down! lol

      As always your Mustang was one of my favorites at the event and you should be pretty damn proud of how it did last weekend.

      Good seeing you Ron
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

      1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

      1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      284
      Heres a video from the drag strip, was fun watching you run this weekend as always

      great stuff, I think Adam has more videos to upload I took during the Auto cross


    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      La La Land, CA
      Posts
      2,241
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron-

      You win. I want my 50/50 car to be just like your Mustang. Only greener.

      Tyler

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Ron - what did it run on the dragstrip?

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      11
      Car look better, I didn't think that was possible but you did it again!

      By the way where did you get the stainless wire mesh that you used for the rear brake duct screens?

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by txoutlaw View Post
      Car look better, I didn't think that was possible but you did it again!

      By the way where did you get the stainless wire mesh that you used for the rear brake duct screens?

      The mesh came from Motorstate
      Ron Schwarz

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by avewhtboy View Post
      great stuff, I think Adam has more videos to upload I took during the Auto cross
      Yes, I do, but I've been working on my desktop computer this week and I can't seem to get my laptop to load any of those huge vid's. I'll see if I can't get one up soon.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      East-Tennessee
      Posts
      291
      Congrats Ron on the wins!!! The Mustang keeps looking better along with it's performance!! Awesome Ride!!

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Lynchburg, VA
      Posts
      17
      I was at the event and I must say this car is beautiful. I think I captured most of the autocross runs... I need a couple of days to upload (3-4 hours worth of video) and I will send them to you.

      I do believe I have video of the car spinning out however.

      Blake
      Blake

      1987 Saleen Mustang # 198

      Currently looking for a 70-73 Trans Am/Firebird or Camaro. Let me know if you have one for sale.


    11. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      As soon as I got back from Tenn., I had to board a plane for Boston for work. Just got home, thanks for the kind words guys.

      Yancy, your new Camaro is awesome,those carbon parts are the nicest I've ever seen.

      Steve, good seeing you, yeah I'm a spazz.

      Tyler, can't wait to see that Camaro done, looks like it will be a wild ride.

      Adams truck was one of my favorites to watch on the autoX

      The car ran 8.18 in the 1/8th,spinning through 1st and 2nd. I don't know what that converts to in the 1/4

      The new nose isn't really going to give any performance gains until i get back on the road course.
      Ron Schwarz

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      I hadn't seen the engine compartment closeouts. They look nice too.
      Stephen

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Salt Shake City, Utah
      Posts
      89
      Dope car, i have been sleeping on this site for too long.

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      AZ
      Posts
      801
      Country Flag: United States
      I hate, hate, hate that my two favorite cars here are mustangs. I had a chance to pick up a 69 two years ago and passed on it and you're making me regret it, damn you both!
      Robert R.
      1988 S10 blazer 5.0L SBC 700R4 body off build.
      1991 S10 Blazer 4.3L too low daily.
      1975 Cutlass Salon currenlty 350/th350
      Stupidity should be painful.

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just saw this over in the RTTH section, thought I'd post it over here. I think Adam shot it. Its funny after all the spinning and hitting cones, the humiliation forced me to slow down, drive like and old lady, and lay down one clean run.That was the only good time I put down. Kyle, Steve, Brian, and all the fast guys always say smooth is fast, maybe one day I'll listen.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8HY50YccUw
      Ron Schwarz

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      31
      all i can say is wow! awesome car. last week i finally layed down the cash to start on my mustang project. and was looking everywhere for a wide bodied mustang. then by chance i saw your thread and am greatful that i kept reading it. mine is a 64 1/2 coupe though building mine to run the silverstate challenge, and pikes peak

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just bought one of the Kilboy pics from the Tale of the Dragon,I remembered buying one last year. Figured it would show the front end contrast pretty well.




      Ron Schwarz

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Love the new frontend Ron! But, I think you should take off that Snake emblem and put an LS7 emblem there

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Figured it would show the front end contrast pretty well.
      Yup, it's raining in one pic and the sun is shining in the other.....j/k, the new front end looks much, much cleaner and nicer, fits with the rest of the street fighter look.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    20. #20
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      That looks killer! Thanks again for letting me hang out with you an Payton that week end. Had a blast!!

      X2 for the new version ! Yep an a car does not have to be Flat black to look mean or be a Street fighter!! LOL!!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 110 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com