Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 104 ... LastLast
    Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      I think it would look killer if there was some way to integrate 03-04 Cobra fog lights in it.



      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      AZ
      Posts
      801
      Country Flag: United States
      One thing I hadn't seen mentioned that was the first thing I thought of, the step back also means that you can either fit a longer splitter, or the splitter won't hang out as far from the nose. I've seen a fair number of splitters rammed into parking stops and sidewalks.

      One thing of note on both the designs above, make sure that you carry the recessed area of the bumpers around the sides and transition it as far out as your eye and stomach will allow, you really don't want that air coming around the nose to ram into your tires, it'll cool the tires, increase the air inside the wheel well which creates lift and create a LOT of turbulence down the side of the car.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Dan, if its not hard, can you black out the the recess and the splitter, just to see how it looks. I think your right about the vents. Thanks again, Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      38
      Black is pretty hard to freehand... particularly in daylight... but here's a half-assed attempt. I think I might like it better in Grabber.. but it's hard to tell with such a crappy black drawing.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the shaddowing Dan. I think that is about what I had in my mind. Down in the recess I will add some stainless mesh and a small aluminum frame around it,for air intake, but I think that is about it. Should really help in the aero department (never thought I'd own something that it would make that much difference, but at 150mph
      the power steering gets real easy, and the front of the car kinda wonders). Thanks again Dan. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      The more I look at it the more I like the current design, it's a meaner look! Have you though about just working on the open look to make it better?

      Robert

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      In my opinion these last few just look like someone stuck a fat splitter on a mustang. It doesn't flow with the car.
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      I saw John's post and thought I'd try a little photoshop on it,,,, hope it works for you bud.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      LOL, I had to do this for you, Ron...

      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah Adam, you take those gaps in traffic where you can get them. They required us to get a point-by before we could pass. Mike Holeman and I were so jammed up behind so many cars, when the instructor told me to pass the tow truck, I looked at it as a chance to go fast, and did.
      Ron Schwarz

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      maybe a bigger lower spoiler??? I don't know as I think the first one looked better but this incorporates a little more of the current areo effects and signals....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    12. #12
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Austin, Tx.
      Posts
      1,539
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Check out this car that Albert posted... The Europeans like your car so much they set one up JUST LIKE YOURS!!! except it's right hand drive...
      Ray
      FEW FRILLS, just BIG CHILLS!!!
      1972 VW Bug (427LS/T56 Magnum/9"-3.70 gears)
      18"x10-1/2" (315/30/18) Front, 18”x12" (335/30/18”) Rear
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lady-Bug-quot

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      maybe a bigger lower spoiler??? I don't know as I think the first one looked better but this incorporates a little more of the current areo effects and signals....

      I've always loved the GT350 nose. I think if the nose would have fit better, I wouldn't be changing it now. But the design I'm working on now will incororate the struts and lots of little accents. The aero will be alot better and I'm liking the look so far, I'll post a few pics as soon as I finish grinding the welds.
      Ron Schwarz

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      My mind keeps changing like this, I'm going to have to grow a vigina. Got the top of the bumper built, but I think I'm going to change the ends and put the splitter in the across the bottom, something like this.



      Ron Schwarz

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      LMAO Ray,,,, that's funny you're the only one that noticed horizontal the flip of the pic to do the edit... I figured someone would chime in right away when I posted it LOL
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      364
      Country Flag: United States
      old man beer spotted.

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ModernMuseum View Post
      old man beer spotted.
      LOL!!


      Car is looking good, cant wait to see it at RTTHs.
      I may kick robert out of the way to get a ride this year.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      LOL!!


      Car is looking good, cant wait to see it at RTTHs.
      I may kick robert out of the way to get a ride this year.
      Good luck with that, I kick back! lol

      Robert

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      296
      Wish I could make it, while you 2 were kicking each other I could hop in the seat
      Lamar
      00 C5 hardtop H&C 436 rwhp with an 04 Z06 Suspension
      70 Chevelle SS396

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      all that "kicking them out" yall talking you going to have to have a Roshambo contest.



    Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 104 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com