Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 93 ... LastLast
    Results 841 to 860 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good!

      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwd
      Colin Russ

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Albemarle, NC
      Posts
      1,170
      Country Flag: United States
      call me odd, but im not digging the blue hoses. kind of looks out of place.
      Michael Crawford

      1970 plymouth Duster back under construction:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...uring-makeover

      1987 GMC S15 https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ct-drivabeater

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dusterbd13 View Post
      call me odd, but im not digging the blue hoses. kind of looks out of place.
      It was either that or red at my parts store yesterday, it won't look bad once I route the stuff, and zip tie it all down.

      I love to contrast my build pics compared to Rupp's, his look like they were done in a studio, everything is spotless. Mine, not so much. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      ^^^^^^
      Agreed. Go with black and shine 'em up.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    6. #6
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      got 5k for yah if you are ready to let her go!
      Colin Russ

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
      got 5k for yah if you are ready to let her go!
      ha ha ha. Hell I will triple it so you can make a profit. $15k
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

    8. #8
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Fontana, CA
      Posts
      4,960
      Country Flag: United States
      I bid $15,000.01!!
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      That cowl airbox looks like it was made just for that.....looks great
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    10. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron...I dig your shop...you should see my work shop...the walls are kinda thin, in fact it is almost like they aren't even there....LOL
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      OMG...that LS7 is freakin blue... never thought I'd see the day I had to tune a ford blue LS7 in a Mustang

      But then again, I never thought I'd tune an LS1 PCM in a Hemi Cuda either... Ron, I'm seeing a pattern here...

      Hey, I saw two seats... do I get to ride shotgun with my laptop around a road course?

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Any time your up for it Brett, your welcome.

      Should be back together tomorrow sometime, still have a little bit of time consuming fabrication left on the front end. One off parts suck. LOL Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Wife gets back from Atlanta tomorrow, so I can't come up there for at least the next couple days. Let me know when you are ready.

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      An i never thought i would like a ford blue chevy motor. LOL!
      Looking good Ron
      Keep them updates coming
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Rockford Illinois
      Posts
      3,949
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ron , I just wanted to tell you that I just joined the club you are in. My motor went out to lunch at an event too. The instructor who said he wouldn't hurt my car didn't let off the gas when the fuel pressure went low and it cracked the piston, the car still ran and the damage didn't seem too bad. He said he had driven cars home like it was several times and made it. I wasn't so lucky,I went 75 miles before I saw the little hole in the pan from the 1 or 2 piston giving it up.

      Now I hope I can get it back together in time to go to the optima event.

      Now I know how you felt.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Sorry to here that Jim, after running at Motorstate and seeing Temptress, Velocity and a couple others come unglued, you come to realize it could happen to any one. Even the high dollar well built stuff breaks, these cars are always looking for that weakest link. Good luck getting it put back together. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Rockford Illinois
      Posts
      3,949
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Sorry to here that Jim, after running at Motorstate and seeing Temptress, Velocity and a couple others come unglued, you come to realize it could happen to any one. Even the high dollar well built stuff breaks, these cars are always looking for that weakest link. Good luck getting it put back together. Ron
      Hey Ron, after adding up the cost of things and looking at the thread title I saw something I didn't see before. We are all spending more money than we ever thought to spend on these cars and the parts failures keep us adding more everyday.

      So here is the new title view point I see that you may have never envisioned when you created it.
      $5,000 budget for the first initial outing to get the car alive and out there to an event.
      $5,000 budget for new tires and wheel upgrade.
      $5,000 budget for new engine.
      Are you beginning to see the title name going in the direction of using up a $5,000 budget for each progression,lol.

      Just imagine a guy with a thread title ENDLESS BUDGET. Now that is more like it and we are the poster children for it and Charlie is big daddy.

      Who will be the first to use that for a name for their car?

      I hope to see you at the Motorstate Challenge and maybe by then we can stop the upgrades and have fun just driving the heck out of our cars.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Got the new down bars bent and tigged in. Had to swing the bars around the oil tank etc. Still need to figure out some hood hinges though.



      Ron Schwarz

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      hardcore Ron.. hardcore!

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      30
      Its looking good Ron. He would have been farther ahead had I not been over eating up his time. Thanks for the help!

    Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 93 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com