Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Results 221 to 240 of 2412
    1. #221
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Got the pedal box built,using a c5 master cylinder I got off Ebay for 95 cents and a wilwood slave,can't move fast enough.Ron





    2. #222
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Albemarle, NC
      Posts
      1,170
      Country Flag: United States
      i wish i could make the kind of progress on my bathroom rennovation that you are making on the mustang.

      do you work on it all day too, or just not sleep?

      Michael
      Michael Crawford

      1970 plymouth Duster back under construction:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...uring-makeover

      1987 GMC S15 https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ct-drivabeater

    3. #223
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      My poor wife thinks she is a widow,I am working in the garage after work until about 11 PM,my ass is dragging though.I have to go out of town for a couple of days for work,it going to be a much needed break.Probably be spraying primer on it as I load it on the trailer to leave for Tenn.LOL,no really.Ron

    4. #224
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just got back,UPS delivered my mufflers back from the coaters.Performance Coatings out of Georgia,did and excellent job.Ron


    5. #225
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ron they look good!
      Were are these guys @ in Ga?
      I have been using a guy up in north Ga.
      Thanks
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    6. #226
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Dallas, Ga.
      Posts
      439
      They are down around McDonough David. I used them for my headers and they do good work. The exit before Summit if I remember right.

      Tommy

    7. #227
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      1,507
      Country Flag: Netherlands
      Man I am very impressed with your work! I whish I could do something like that.....if it weren't for the lack of junkyards and price of parts here.... (and lack of skills)

      anyways....keep it up, great build to watch!!

      Martin
      1st 2nd
      Pro-Touring outside the USA !
      Martin's Camaro Page

    8. #228
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan
      Hey Ron they look good!
      Were are these guys @ in Ga?
      I have been using a guy up in north Ga.
      Thanks
      Its http://exhaustcoatings.com/ They did a real nice job,I'd recommend them.Sorry I didn't get back to you,had to drive my daughter to College this weekend.Family always comes first,but it sure is cutting into my wrenching time.Ron

    9. #229
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Ron an Tommy
      I know i had heard of them just could not remember
      Must be that age thing kickin in! LOL!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    10. #230
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      dayton, oh
      Posts
      952
      Quote Originally Posted by 57hemicuda
      Its http://exhaustcoatings.com/ They did a real nice job,I'd recommend them.
      hmm... i found this website:
      http://www.headercoatings.com

      looks like the same place...
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

    11. #231
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by 57hemicuda
      Kind of made me a little sick to my stomach to cut on new fenders but at $108 a peice,it makes Camaro parts seem expensive LOL.The body sets so low on the chassis I don't think a flat hood will fit over the LS1 intake.That is the first time I've seen hood clearance issues with a LS1 engine.My original fears have come true,tires are so deep into fenders,I'm not going to have much room to transition flares,its a good thing this is a piece of crap.LOL .Ron http://mysite.verizon.net/ls6ron/
      108 ? you got robed i can get new fenders for 89 bucks hell i can buy WHOLE QUARTERS for 69 bucks

    12. #232
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Wrenching time is getting hard to come by,Overhaulin crew where are you.Got most of the floors and firewall fabbed,tried to leave a fair amount of room just in case I one day convert back to ford power.It will be a miracle if I make it.Ron



    13. #233
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Everett, WA
      Posts
      501
      We're all rootin' for ya! Now get back in the shop!
      The few, the proud, the crazy... the LT1 owners.

    14. #234
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Abilene, TX
      Posts
      20

      I found this pic with the new style mustang fenders. Cannot wait to see yours.

    15. #235
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 57hemicuda
      Just got back,UPS delivered my mufflers back from the coaters.Performance Coatings out of Georgia,did and excellent job for less then half the price of Jet Hot.Ron
      Awesome, those are the guys that powdercoated my frame back in '01!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    16. #236
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just set the body on the chassis for the last time today.That gives me seven days to put the car the rest of the way together.If I were a betting man I'd say there is no way in hell this car is going to make it to RTTH.There is still so much to do,but I'm going to continue to thrash on it,and hope that I make it.Should be a real zip tie special though,and not much to look at,but I'll bring it anyway.Ron






    17. #237
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Georgia
      Posts
      308
      Any updates???? Did you make the deadline????
      Alex McCarty
      1955 Chevrolet 210 "JOE BEN", 425hp 355 smallblock, saginaw 4 speed
      1966 Chevelle: Talldeck 427 bigblock, turbo 400, 12 bolt

    18. #238
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah, updates!
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

    19. #239
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Sorry guys,no the car didn't make it to RTTH.My c5 calipers hit my wheels,my windsheild wouldn't have gotten put in until friday,so I just gave up on tuesday.The car wouldn't have looked to nice anyway.I did go to RTTH and it was alot of fun,and a much needed break.Ron

    20. #240
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Finally getting back to this car,the interior kind of looks like the inside of a battleship.I'm debating on putting carpet in it or not,looks more racecar without.Ron


    Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 62 112 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com