Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 61

    Threaded View

    1. #35
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Forney, TX
      Posts
      738
      Quote Originally Posted by MrQuick
      I think you guys scared him off. LOL that is a proper title for that car. fn sick
      I don't think we scared him off. I think he just wanted to show off his car (who names their own car Sick2ndGen?) and has no intention of sharing any info about his car so others can use it on their rides.

      You've seen the type at car shows- guy shows up with a cool ride, guy smiles as lots of people gather around and ooh and aah, couple of people ask questions about the car and guy won't answer.

      __________________________
      Boyd
      1972 P/T Style Chevy Short-bed - coming soon
      Specialty Auto Services





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com