Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 21 to 40 of 61
    1. #21
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      cool second gen...welcome as well!

      Colin Russ


    2. #22
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      west michigan
      Posts
      514
      Country Flag: United States
      one of the coolest stances on a camaro I have seen. would love to hear your specs on wheels and suspension. I'm guessin it's bagged. but would love to hear more details

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Dunwoody, GA
      Posts
      4,983
      Country Flag: United States
      very nice!
      Trey

      "The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
      ~ Jon Hammond

      1979 WS6 Trans Am stock LT1/T56 drive train out of my Formula. BMW M-parallel rims. C5/C6 brakes

      build thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=begins

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      12

      Love that stance!

      I just posted earlier today about whether to lower my car more and seeing the pics of your car just answered my question... so I spent the rest of the day cutting the subframe to drop the front end another 2 inches. After seeing your car and the results of my cutting, I'm glad I did!

      L8R,
      Jack (Makin a low Nova...) Wendel

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by racerJoe
      I just posted earlier today about whether to lower my car more and seeing the pics of your car just answered my question... so I spent the rest of the day cutting the subframe to drop the front end another 2 inches. After seeing your car and the results of my cutting, I'm glad I did!

      L8R,
      Jack (Makin a low Nova...) Wendel
      Pics??
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, that IS a sick 2nd gen camaro. Really like the stance and the wheels.

      Keep up the posts coming dude..
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Delaware
      Posts
      27
      wheels, tires, stance. bad A man...Awesome looking

    8. #28
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      GRAND HAVEN, MICHIGAN
      Posts
      255
      Welcome To The Site. Very Very Nice Camaro!!
      1970 1/2 RS Z28...

    9. #29
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    10. #30
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      ST PETERSBURG,Florida
      Posts
      144
      WOW that is an awesome car the stance color wheels everytihng is perfect it kinda gives it that mad max feel.Hopefully its a driver and not a trailer queen
      It looks it should be driven like you stole it...

    11. #31
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      I vouch that it's driven pretty hard. Even when the streets are a little wet.

    12. #32
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Burnaby, BC, Canada
      Posts
      1,388
      That is one SICK 2nd Gen for sure, killer car. Love the wheels and stance. Welcome aboard!
      1969 CAMARO RS

      2002 LS1-T56 Dyno results: 452 rwhp, 425 rwtq
      Project pics of my '69
      Lateral-G Feature Page
      Camaro Performers Magazine Feature

    13. #33
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      12

      '70 Nova C4 retrofit pics

      Z06killinSBF requested:

      > Pics??

      Here's a pic of the car after the first effort:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/modernCl...31968575263634

      After seeing "One Sick 2nd Gen" I dropped it another 2":

      http://picasaweb.google.com/modernCl...11800662889506

      The problemnow is that the tire hits the fender before full turn in both directions. Everything cleared before the last drop.

      Pics from the entire process are here:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/modernClassics

      I also want to do this mod to my 68 Camaro drag car. The rules for my class state that I must keep the factory frame rails. This is another reason I am doing this option before building the tube subframe. Plus I figure maybe some other people would rather spend their time cutting up their subframe to save some money. If there is enough interest I plan to market a kit for this low buck route in addition to offering a full tubular front subframe.

      L8R,
      Jack (Christmas and cold stopped progress...) Wendel

    14. #34
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      12

      Howzzit turn?

      After dropping the '70 Nova another 2" I love the look but now the wheels won't turn without the tires hitting the fender. Just wondering how One Sick 2nd Gen does it in the low stance.

      L8R,
      Jack (Can't drive if I can't turn...) Wendel

    15. #35
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      Air bags. There's a ride height setting, which is still dang low and rides very nice, and the money shot setting (on the frame).

    16. #36
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      12

      Phase III is for air bags...

      cad replied:

      >Air bags. There's a ride height setting, which is still dang low and
      >rides very nice, and the money shot setting (on the frame).

      Thanks for the info. Air bags are in the plans but not until phase III. So I'll just raise it up 'til it steers, make sure it will still turn if compressed some and that'll be the ride height.

      L8R,

      Jack (It's a big mechanical experiment...) Wendel

    17. #37
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Denton, Texas
      Posts
      661
      Damn it, I'm in Love with your car!!!!

      Keep the pics coming.
      ~Chris
      1973 Mustang SportsRoof
      1985 Camaro Z28 Totaled, 1985 Camaro Berlinetta SOLD, 1989 Camaro RS SOLD, 1985 Corvette SOLD, 1969 Camaro Pro-Street SOLD, 1955 Chevy PU 1st Series SOLD

    18. #38
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Greenwood, SC
      Posts
      2,314
      sweet ass man, modded airbar or custom stuff? Strongarms? Looks awesome on the frame like that! Welcome to the airride club!

    19. #39
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Greenville, IN
      Posts
      1,072
      Nasty ride There! Welcome!
      Kevin

    20. #40
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      227
      Sick Ride! What is the color? Also, put some more pics up with the new wheels when you have a chance.

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com