Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 16 of 16

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      8,745
      Thanks for the kind words Andrew and thanks for trusting us to work on such a special car with so much sentimental value. I am glad we were able to rescue the project. I have to tell you, my Prodigy's are not afraid of much, but they got a little intimidated when I told them the entire story and history. This is a killer car easily in my top 10 most special cars for both rarity and story reasons. Being the best year, convertible, super loaded, big engine, one owner, great colors, original drivetrain, bla, bla, bla, I can only guess at the huge value this car has. But Andrew is never going to sell it so it might as well be worth 2 cents!

      We have the body all together now and tomorrow I will get back in town and take some pictures of the assembled body.



      Vegas, yes this is the car in the way of your car, but it is coming out, your going in and you will be showing off soon just about the time the buzz wears off this one!

      Blazed, were going to be in Ft Meyers this Sunday with Project Prodigy and Project EmptyNest. Both cars will be the feature vehicles at the March Performance show. Come on out and see us!

      http://www.fortmyersrock.com/rockdrop.aspx





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com