Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      36

      New to the Board, Custom Builder in Oregon

      Hello all. I work for Eckert's Rod and Custom, a custom car builder located in the Portland, Or area. We specialize in pro-touring, and G-machine type cars, and recently released our own C5/C6 chassis for sale. While discussing the chassis a friend of mine recommended that I check out this site.

      I'm not only impressed by this site, I'm shocked (and a little ashamed) that I didn't know it existed! So I would like to introduce myself and say that I look forward to exchanging knowledge with you all in the future. And of course not forgetting the spirit of the forum, below are a few pictures of our latest pro touring car. -Nathan Eckert









    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      wow that chassis is a work of art..welcome !!
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      oregon
      Posts
      417
      I'm in the Portland area too!! What part of town you guys in? Welcome
      -Travis

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NW Oregon
      Posts
      581
      Country Flag: United States
      Sent you a PM......

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      728
      Nathan, I visited that car a few times at SEMA. You guys do great work!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      36
      Thanks for the compliments! An obscene amount of work went into getting that chassis right.

      65chevelle - We're outside of town in Molalla.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      Saw the car at sema this year. Looked nice!
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    8. #8
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      sweet car and awsome chassis...looks like y'all do some awsome work...i look forward to seeing more of y'all's projects!!!
      Colin Russ

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      DFW (Dallas TX)
      Posts
      159
      Isnt that the same shop that built that white Shelby in the recent Mustang&Fords magazine?

      This one

      Rick C.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541371/4

      Used to be known as PonyCar'68

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      36
      It sure is. That was a realy fun car. It really bugs me though that the owner keeps calling his Shelby GT350 a Mustang!

      Here it is keeping up with the new Shelbys at the Shelby Nationals...


      There's pictures of most of our projects on our website. www.eckertsrodandcustom.com




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com