Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Posts
      8

      1980 Trans-Am with D1-sc procharger

      Ok guys, finally got up the nerve to start some posting. My project's going extremely slow due to the fact that I work part time and go to school full time. My car is a 1980 trans-am and these first pictures are the way the car was in its last time it moved under its own power. I made all the bracketry to mount to procharger on the motor myself, and the drive is adapted from a BBC. In this form with 8:1 compression and 8lbs of boost the car was making about 425-450hp. It ran good enough to crack the block and break the ricmond 5 speed 3 different times. The car also has an 8 point cage with swing out door barsm, bolt in frame connectors, and I made the shifter myself; the grip is off of a ruger super redhawk 44 turned upsided down, the button runs the linelock.

      James

      Attached Images Attached Images    





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com