Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      68fbjimmy Guest

      Hello from 68fbjimmy

      I just wanted to introduce myself and my car. You can chekout my car in PT Garage and if your in the Orlando area I have been invited to show my Firebird in the Motor Trend International Car Show as part of the Clasic Pontiac display at the Orlando Convention Center Thursday November 15th thru Sunday the 18th. Come buy and say hello.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Greensburg, PA
      Posts
      118
      welcome...and nice F-bird.
      Tod
      1990 Chevrolet 454SS - Hot Rod Power Tour 2007 Long Hauler & 2002 partial
      1966 Pontiac GTO Hdtp TriPower/4spd
      2002 Honda VTX1800C

      Visit my website: http://www.akvalley.net/~ss

      buying parts I can't afford...with money I don't have...to impress people I don't like anyway.


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com