Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Lubbock, TX
      Posts
      384

      1974 Camaro from TX

      Hi, my name is Moses and I'm from Lubbock, Tx and I have a 74 Camaro. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.


      I didnt start building the car but I am finishing it! lol The car domain link is from the previous owner. Those pics are about 3 years old. The car has come along way since I've had it. I'll post some more pics as soon as I get it out of the paint shop.

      Hope you like it.

      Mo

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Severn, MD
      Posts
      405
      Welcome to the site, good to see another "big bumper" camaro onboard

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Mo.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Denton, Texas
      Posts
      661
      Welcome fellow Texan!!
      I'm in Denton County.

      cool camaro!
      ~Chris
      1973 Mustang SportsRoof
      1985 Camaro Z28 Totaled, 1985 Camaro Berlinetta SOLD, 1989 Camaro RS SOLD, 1985 Corvette SOLD, 1969 Camaro Pro-Street SOLD, 1955 Chevy PU 1st Series SOLD

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Lubbock, TX
      Posts
      384
      any other members from the West Texas area? Just wondering and thank you for the welcoming!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Lubbock, TX
      Posts
      384
      Bump, anyone?

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      899
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm in Dallas...it could kind of be considered West Texas...its west of Louisiana! But hey, welcome aboard..this place has been an invaluable resource for me during my adventure rebuilding my car.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Lubbock, TX
      Posts
      384
      lol, what do you drive?






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com