Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 23

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)
      Posts
      818
      Quote Originally Posted by TonyL
      No. way. Another PT guy from Yuba City. (Im from there myself) Great to have you on the site. Can't believe I've never seen your car around. Do you bring it to IHOP? Where'd you get the paint work done?
      Hey Tony...small world huh...Ive been here about 26 years...man has it changed here...anywho...you probably havent seen my car because it has been in the shop for the last 2 years....im sure I will be by IHOP this summer....are you still in Yuba? btw the guy who painted my car is named Mike @ C.A.R.R. Complete Automotive Repair & Refinish...He does good work but You better be patient...I had the bright idea of telling him to take his time and not rush when he quoted me 3-4 months for e.t.a. on entire job I dropped the car off May of 2003 it got finished the week before last!! minus the 6-7 weeks it was at the interior shop...I think he took my words to strongly

      J.T.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com