Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 23

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)
      Posts
      818
      Quote Originally Posted by socalfandabodys
      Hey really nice car. I have a 68 chevelle that I need to get the interior done on. If you dont mind me asking how much did they charge to do the front and rear seats,door panels,console,and headliner. If its worth it I may take a road trip up there.
      Thanks...I'll hafta look at the breakdown because they did alot of other things other than just the interior installed my disc brakes,a/c,fuel tank,power windows,tilt steering column,all new glass,etc.. i know I paid for about 200 hours worth of their time but Im quite happy with their job so its all good ... but if I remember right they quoted me $3,800 for full custom leather door panels,headliner,console,and front and back seats basically stuff u wont see on everyone elses car..that was what i was after...

      J.T.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com