Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 23

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)
      Posts
      818

      1st Pic Post Kinda

      Hey guys this is not my first post but my 1st pic post kinda... I had to get the pics on another website I had no luck trying to make em work here ... I guess I can start by formally introducing myself (so yody dont leave me a pissed off reply) ...I'm J.T. Im in Northern Cali by Sacramento im 28 and am in real Estate the car is a 68 Camaro I bought from the original owner who bought it in So. Cal Brandnew it was a 327 pwr glide car with deluxe interior...Im keepin the car forever so i didnt keep it original myself..so far in the last 2 years Ive put a 355 c.i. motor in it with a TH400, full custom interior,Viper Blue Paint w/ White Z-28 stripes front disc brakes with 2 inch drop spindals 18x8 A.R. TT IIs Vintage Air,Pwr Windows,Pwr Locks,Covans Gauge Panel w/ Autometer Gauges..future plans are for a Gear Vendors O.D. unit, Rear end with disc brakes and maybe some other good stuff I pick up on in here...everyone here has been really helpfull when i have had any questions IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED! heres the link to my pics Ive gotten in the last week or so..



      http://hobbystage.net/camaro/jtz68/
      J.T.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com