Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      2

      New Mopar Member! 70 SuperBee

      Well.....enough lurking and searching old posts.....I might as well introduce myself. First car I ever owned is a 67 Chevelle which I still have and plan on re-restoring it in a few years. Recently though, I came to join the Mopar craze and found a 70 Dodge Superbee which I flew up to Des Moines, IA to purchase. I live and work in Houston and muscle cars are one of my many (read: too many) hobbies. I have attached some pics of the car as it sits now. I am currently researching 18" wheels/tires and I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on some Boze Forged or Bonspeed wheels. Maybe ya'll can help me decide.

      The Bee has a 440 w/ Holley Projection 1 System and a 4-Speed w/ Pistol Grip shifter.

      Anyways...it's good to be on board!!
      -Brandon
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Posts
      59
      dam thats nice, you americans have all the cool toys.
      1964 EH Holden slo touring wagon.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Preston, MD
      Posts
      74
      Sweet as is, can only get better lower...
      Rusty side up, shiny rubber down...
      Charles Griffiths, 1962 'RustoRod' Belair

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Indianapolis,IN
      Posts
      1,605
      Looks great. I love the mopar B body cars. I have owned 2 70 Super Bees myself. Sure makes me wish I had them back.
      Tim



    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Brandon. Nice superbee!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      81

      bzzzz!

      gotta love Super Bees man, those cars are just SICK.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Harriman, Tennessee
      Posts
      1,310
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice Mopar! Plum Crazy is cool!

      Shiny Side Up!
      Bill
      "You can never go home again, Oatman...


      But I guess you can shop there."

    8. #8
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Milwaukee WI
      Posts
      76

      WOW - beautiful car

      How do you like the fuel injection on your 440? I thought about using one, but the 6 pack set ups look too cool.

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      19
      Nice Bee

      Don
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      2
      Thanks Guys for the kind words!!

      As far as the fuel injection, I like it. Easy to tune and it starts very easy. Runs well cruising, accellerating, etc. Only problem so far is that occasionally my throttle will stick, where i have to tap on the accellerator to release it. Not a problem since i have a 4-speed, but kind of annoying.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com