Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: New Mopar Member! 70 SuperBee
-
08-02-2007 #1
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Location
- Houston, TX
- Posts
- 2
New Mopar Member! 70 SuperBee
Well.....enough lurking and searching old posts.....I might as well introduce myself. First car I ever owned is a 67 Chevelle which I still have and plan on re-restoring it in a few years. Recently though, I came to join the Mopar craze and found a 70 Dodge Superbee which I flew up to Des Moines, IA to purchase. I live and work in Houston and muscle cars are one of my many (read: too many) hobbies. I have attached some pics of the car as it sits now. I am currently researching 18" wheels/tires and I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on some Boze Forged or Bonspeed wheels. Maybe ya'll can help me decide.
The Bee has a 440 w/ Holley Projection 1 System and a 4-Speed w/ Pistol Grip shifter.
Anyways...it's good to be on board!!
-Brandon
-
08-02-2007 #2dam thats nice, you americans have all the cool toys.
1964 EH Holden slo touring wagon.
08-02-2007 #3Sweet as is, can only get better lower...
Rusty side up, shiny rubber down...
Charles Griffiths, 1962 'RustoRod' Belair
08-02-2007 #4
Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Location
- Indianapolis,IN
- Posts
- 1,605
Looks great. I love the mopar B body cars. I have owned 2 70 Super Bees myself. Sure makes me wish I had them back.
Tim
08-02-2007 #5



Reply With Quote