Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 28 of 28
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Mesquite, TX
      Posts
      4,941
      Country Flag: United States
      Do you belong here?

      Let's see:

      Does it accellerate better than stock? Yep.
      Does it handle better than stock? Yep.
      Does it stop better than stock? Yep.
      Will it be taken to a track? Yep.
      Will it be driven on the street? Yep.
      Is it wicked cool? Yep.

      Yeah, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to the site.

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Jun 2001
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      10,604
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by DusterDan
      i know parsons was just having fun. your 55 is wicked keep us posted. and again welcome.
      Yep. For the record: I love your 55, and want to see more.

      Again: welcome to the site.

      jp
      ​John Parsons

      UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

      UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks like a cool project.

      I want to see more pics!
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Calhoun, Ga for now
      Posts
      29
      Welcome home James! This is the place for you.

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      48
      Country Flag: United States
      I posted more pics at https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=33126

      James


    6. #26
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Southern Indiana
      Posts
      4,709
      Country Flag: United States

      James,

      Welcome to the latest performance form around. As for the look its awesome and dare to be different. As for the tires if you would want to source some V rated front 70 series tires I can get PV41 V rate Cop tires in 2257015, and they are new from Firestone dealer.
      The cop car tires are super sticky, handle well in water and fair in snow (not that you would ever thing to drive it in snow.)
      As for the ride are you using coil overs? If so give air ride Technologies a call I am sure Bret and company could work up something to put you on air and make it handle/ride as better or much better and rattle your teeth.
      Good Luck and hope to see you around after I get my Monza done.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

    7. #27
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Posts
      109
      this is awesome, i love this car. I have a 55 myself, nowhere near anything that could be considered done, keep us posted

    8. #28
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Mountville, SC
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: United States
      I love the 55 the best of all the tri-5's. It's looking good, thanks for sharing.
      mike

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com