Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Posts
      35

      1966 Mustang Convertible Started

      Hey all.....Just found this forum and it is great. I just started a touring vert project and I hope to be active here as things progress. I have not seen a '66 Ford Vert done this way and I hope all works out. I have been racing Fords for 15 years then I sold everything when my first daughter was born and built a '65 Cobra replica:
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
      It was a nice car and a lot of fun but it only had 2 seats. I have 2 young daughters and I seemed to always be riding by myself and they were always fighting about it. I wanted a car my wife, 2 duaghters, and myself could all ride in and still have the rush of the Cobra. I am burned out on the "Eleanor" cars and I wanted something different. This is the project......what do you think?

      This is a link to the info page. I will post more as soon as I make some more headway.
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

      Thanks for a great resource,
      Brent






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com