Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Huntsville, Tx
      Posts
      481
      Country Flag: United States

      69 firebird T/A convertible

      I have been reading just about everything I can on this site and I must say the knowledge and exchange of ideas is just amazing!!
      I've been a gearhead just about all my life. I worked my way through college as a line mechanic for a chevy dealership way way back in the 70's. You know as the saying goes, once you get grease in your blood the only cure is to build a car. Well I just purchased a 69 firebird convertible that the previous owner tried to turn into a T/A clone. My plans are to swap in a LS1 and a T-56 six speed. Pro touring suspension of course, have not decided on which components, but I'm certain of Hotckis subframe connectors and convertible x brace. I hope that I can rely on you guys to help me through this build. I haven't figured out to post pictures so I set up pictues on www.fquick/SamHatco



      Edit: I forgot the .com in www.fquick.com/SamHatco I fixed it now

      Sam
      69 Firebird convertible T/A pro-touring custom, Now LS1/T56 six speed, 3:42 Eaton posi, 18" Iforged wheels, 04 GTO interior.
      www.fquick.com/SamHatco
      Jack of all trades, master of none.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com