Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA
      Posts
      516

      New Car...1978 Corvette

      Well.. It look like I have bought a new project car.

      1978 Silver Annniversary Corvette.

      The body is straight, no accidents, 3rd owner... have docs on all the other owners. Many extra parts (Alternator, T-Tops weather striping, bra, car cover, Hayes Manual, etc...)



      All for $5,000 CDN

      I replaced the steering column due to vandals trying to take a joyride. (battery was out of the car at the time), new alternator, some posi additive... on the road!






    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Northern NJ
      Posts
      216
      Nice project. I like that body style. Seems like a good deal for $5000. Is it an auto or 4 speed?
      1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula
      1971 Pontiac Firebird Formula Clone
      1973 Chevrolet Camaro

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA
      Posts
      516
      It is a Automatic.
      L-48 with a th350.. nothing too special.

      I just got everything running. Going to run it around town this summer. Looking for upgrade ideas to work on this winter.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Very cool. A nice set of 17s or 18s would really make that car stand out.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Edmonton, AB, Canada
      Posts
      311
      I'll keep an eye out for ya in the city.... Nice to see another Edmonton guy here...

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      absecon, new jersey
      Posts
      405
      Country Flag: United States
      NIce score,your on the corvetteforum also right?Im PatsLs1vette
      73 corvette chop top silver LS6 motor ,LS6 intake,700r4,2400 pro torque convertor ,3.70 gears,modified hooker sidepipes to fit LS1,17 x9.5 boyd starburst,nitto 275/50/17-255/50/17 tires,vb&p suspension,nitrous,L-88 headlights,autometer guages.L88 hood,flares,spreader bar,vb&p sway bars

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA
      Posts
      516
      Quote Originally Posted by fishtail8
      I'll keep an eye out for ya in the city.... Nice to see another Edmonton guy here...
      Cool. I am running this car around Whyte Ave on weekends, Fort Road/ 137 Ave Petro Can on Thursday Nights.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com