Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Posts
      7

      Another Newbie with a 69 Cuda

      Hey guys, My name is Shannon and I'm here in the Cornfields of Southern Illinois. I'm new to this forum, but I've been in the car scene for quite some time. I'm currently taking my Cuda (which I've owned since I was 15) in a new direction... "pro-touring", but it's going to ba a long road (no pun intended) Thus, my reason for finding this site.

      The car is a nice unrestored original small block, fast back.


      Right now it has most of the "standard" mods for an old, essentially unmolested A-body... Intake, Cam, Exhaust, wheels, etc, but I'm taking "baby steps" toward the pro-touring genre with it now.

      Current mods in progress;
      TTI Headers (love em)
      MSD Digital 6 CD Ignition
      Ford 9" rear end
      NOS 150 hp plate (just for fun)
      4 link rear with air suspension
      Tubular K member (trying to decide which one... any suggestions?)
      shockwave front air suspension conversion... TB's FTL!!!
      Disc brake Conversion (waiting for parts as we speak)
      20x8.5" and 20x10" Ghost GT wheels w/nitto 555 tires

      A few other things I'd like to do in the future would be:
      Twin Turbo 6.1L fuel injected Hemi
      New Challenger interior (assuming the car ever goes into production)
      Corvette IRS
      True Shaker Hood
      Yadda Yadda Yadda

      More pics after I get the brakes and wheels on this weekend.

      Thanks guys!
      Projects:
      "ProFish" 69 'Cuda
      "BadCad" 70 Sedan Deville
      "Rainman" 55 Buick Super

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Shannon. Nice Cuda, the color is awesome.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com