Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,043
      You should not have any clearance issues IF you are using the correct cross member engine mounts AND correct motor mounts. Big Blocks including a 427 will bolt into a 67 Camaro with the correct mounts. No cutting or fabrication required.

      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      54
      My camaro came with a 6 cly. I was not very clear the clearence issues will be tall wise. I have a perfect SS hood and don't want to change to a raised hood. The only thing I want on the cross member is to be able to remove the pan easily.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com