Results 1 to 16 of 16
-
05-07-2007 #1
Just Got An '07 6.2 And Auto 6 Spd.
AND I'M NOT SURE I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, just as i had decided i was gonna run that 6.0L i had lying around that i was hesitating to run after selling my LS1-4L combo ... I just ordered the headers, oil pan, mounts AND Victor JR +MSD set up for the 6.0 on thursday last week!
As i understand it, the 6.0L intake ( i just got) doesn't fit the 6.2? Problem is, now i don't want to run the 6.0L thats for sure!(to be honest i'm not sure on oil pan and headers either)
Its a DEAL .....(few hun$) that arrived this pm so i grabbed it but i also just bought a complete T56 last week to put behind the 6.0L. So now, what i'm thinking is either sell back the Edelbrock intake and get a new one (if its avail) for the 6.2 and run the manual 6 speed, or maybe the auto 6 speed? 'Would be kinda cool...
I'm going crazy! These darn deals are getting me to run in round! (maybe i should change my frequantations)
I just have a hard time getting to know those engines and want (now seems i have!) the latest. I decided to run a carb on the 6.0 to save bucks and time but now....I think it deserves to be done right....
Ahhhhhh OK, just needed to blow my fuse a bit. I'm just running around in my head and need to sit down i guess.
Lets hear your toughts,
A pretty much disturbed....Lead
LEADFOOT1
1969 Camaro Pro-Touring project SOLD!!!
NOW; as of 08-2006. Still a 1969 Camaro, BUT now a Convertible!, A 63 000 miles, 1 owner, 1 repaint in '78 that was stored inside from 1982 'till i got it car, and is now; Full custom tubbed to fit 19x8.5 and 20x13" Forgeline ZX3p wheels, w/345'-25-20's rear, C6-Z-06 brakes.
AirBAr suspended +++
1998 Dualie Crew Cab 3500/454 Fully Loaded.
-
05-08-2007 #2
Banned
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Location
- East Freetown, MA
- Posts
- 513
I'd personally go with the latest and greatest.....
The L92 (6.2L) intake is a specific piece with those heads. I read here that there is a carb'd version somewhere.
05-08-2007 #3There is a carbed version. Scoggin Dickey carries it.
Mal
05-08-2007 #4Hey thanks Mal!
I'm just unloading it right now, came in to check some stuff...
I'll be checkin SDPC later,
Thanks again guy's!
LeadLEADFOOT1
1969 Camaro Pro-Touring project SOLD!!!
NOW; as of 08-2006. Still a 1969 Camaro, BUT now a Convertible!, A 63 000 miles, 1 owner, 1 repaint in '78 that was stored inside from 1982 'till i got it car, and is now; Full custom tubbed to fit 19x8.5 and 20x13" Forgeline ZX3p wheels, w/345'-25-20's rear, C6-Z-06 brakes.
AirBAr suspended +++
1998 Dualie Crew Cab 3500/454 Fully Loaded.
05-08-2007 #5
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Location
- Dunwoody, GA
- Posts
- 4,983



Reply With Quote