Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    Results 121 to 140 of 520
    1. #121
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Mesquite, TX
      Posts
      4,941
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome. Just awesome. Seriously digging the trunk treatment and the bumpers; the offset hood thing is pretty damn cool too. More pics, please (I've looked at the pics on the Rad Rides site and I want more).

    2. #122
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239

      more picts

      More pics, please (I've looked at the pics on the Rad Rides site and I want more)
      Haha..yeah I try to post pics when i get them. Ill see what I can do, we just got a new cd from Troy with some pics on it. If you go to the projects page youll also see that they finished the 63 corvette.



      -Derek
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017


    3. #123
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      derekf-thanks for the comments. Glad you are enjoying the build as much as my dad and I are. Heres some more picts of the belly pan. -derek
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    4. #124
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Hey stang97, I frequent Troy's shop. In fact I'm going this week. I am a freelance photog for some of the Primedia mags and would love to get it into one of them. I've mentioned it to Troy and seems to be on board. I recently shot the Hurricayne for PHR and did the posters of the 40 ford they just completed. I love nova's and yours is looking really good. I am really looking forward to seeing the completed car. When is the project finish date?

    5. #125
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      When is the project finish date

      Looking at sometime around april/may i think. Though im not 100% sure on that. I know we wanted it for the summer months here in chicago. What you said sounds cool. I saw the picts of Hurricane and the 40 ford posters. Both looked great! Whatever Troy decides is fine.
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    6. #126
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Do you mind if I post some pics? I'm going to the shop to see Troy on another matter.

    7. #127
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Sacramento Ca
      Posts
      6,827
      Country Flag: United States
      with a name like cmraman, I sure hope you bring some pics back with you!
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

    8. #128
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      im real local to his shop so if you ever want pics just let me know can go get them if thats cool with troy..
      Cmraman..if you ever need a hand with a shoot id love to help out..im only a few towns from his shop..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    9. #129
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      Do you mind if I post some pics? I'm going to the shop to see Troy on another matter.
      Go right ahead. Get some good ones.

      On another note. Tracy Weaver will be doing the interior. We have heard great things about him and can't wait to work with him on the interior. Troy has some really awesome ideas for the interior.
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    10. #130
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Quote Originally Posted by stang97
      Go right ahead. Get some good ones.

      On another note. Tracy Weaver will be doing the interior. We have heard great things about him and can't wait to work with him on the interior. Troy has some really awesome ideas for the interior.
      GREAT! I can't wait. I Love those cars and I'm really stoked to see what Troy turns out on this one.

    11. #131
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      looks great...i had the same idea for the front on my 70...now ive got a bit wilder of an idea to go with it...looks awsome!!! keep up the updates!!!
      Colin Russ

    12. #132
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604

      Photo's of the Nova

      Sorry I don't have more pics, but I'm suffering with a broken foot getting these was a challenge on crutches, and there was alot of activity on the car today. They were working on the placement of the supercharger and the induction. The car looks killer and Troy has posted pics on the project page on the ground and the stance is awesome. Here is a few pics from today, but again, not many. I just didn't want to get in the way.
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    13. #133
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice pics
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    14. #134
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Thanks Marty.

    15. #135
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      The car looks killer and Troy has posted pics on the project page on the ground and the stance is awesome
      Thanks for those compliments. When he had it on the ground we all took turns sitting in it with some old seat they had layin around. That was pretty cool.
      Good pics...it looks like adam is getting the dash vents put in. I dont know if you managed to take a peek under the car but its alll business under there.
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    16. #136
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      604
      Quote Originally Posted by stang97
      Good pics...it looks like adam is getting the dash vents put in. I dont know if you managed to take a peek under the car but its alll business under there.
      No I didn't get under the car. Jared was under it working on it and there was a lot of activity around the car. Plus walking around on crutches made it very difficult to maneuver around the shop. I am really working on one of my editors to feature the car. I'll keep you posted on this.

    17. #137
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239
      I am really working on one of my editors to feature the car. I'll keep you posted on this.
      Sounds good.
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    18. #138
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Posts
      867
      Country Flag: United States
      Hi Derek..............I'm out in Plainfield
      I've always wanted to visit Troy's shop, since it is so close to us here in suburban Chicago. Can't to see you and the car in person and actually meet. I am about 3/4's of the way done on my own Protouring build on a 73 Camaro.

      I just went through this thread today for the first time....that is a dream build, that you and your Dad have going there.....especially having the work done by Troy's shop. It has been fun watching the metamorphasis of this Nova.......the attention to detail is just mind-boggling.

      Scott

    19. #139
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239

      Your 73

      It has been fun watching the metamorphasis of this Nova.......the attention to detail is just mind-boggling
      Scott
      Thanks for the compliments.

      Any pictures of yours?? When are you going to get it completed?
      -d
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017

    20. #140
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Monterey Peninsula
      Posts
      2,150
      Quote Originally Posted by stang97
      Scott
      Thanks for the compliments.

      Any pictures of yours?? When are you going to get it completed?
      -d
      He's never getting that thing done.

      nbl Scottie...now get off the computer and get 'er done!

      Sweet Nova man,been following it since the beginning.Will be a world-class one-off...that's for certain.
      '67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12
      World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
      Used to be known as musclecarjohn

      www.buickfunnycar.com
      http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar

    Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com