Results 1 to 20 of 22
Thread: New Guy- 84 Monte
-
02-19-2007 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Location
- TEXAS
- Posts
- 8
New Guy- 84 Monte
Newbie here. I figure I drop a post and introduce myself. Im currently into drag racing, but starting to get into the Pro-Touring look. Im not sure if I'll switch my car to a PT car, but I wouldn't mind the Pro-Touring look for my car while driving around on the streets. There's some many nice machines on this site. I like to see more pictures of G-bodys with the Pro-Touring set-ups. Thanks
-Mark
-
02-19-2007 #2
LOL! Welcome to the darkside Mark!

Why don't you show them that BADA$$ Monte you got!BRIAN WEST

-
02-19-2007 #3
Pro-Touring Veteran
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Location
- Washington, MO
- Posts
- 2,363
Welcome Mark... can't wait to see how the 'street fighter' turns out. ;)
-
02-19-2007 #4



Reply With Quote