Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      54

      Who wants to make me a center consel?

      Hey anyone want to earn some extra buck? I want a center consel made for my 1967 Camaro.
      Nothing real fancy just about like originals are but want it covered in colored vinly. Let me know if anyone wants to try. Thanks



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2001
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      10,604
      Country Flag: United States
      Give William Fonseca (1OffRides) a call. You can reach him at 321-239-9869. He made me a center console covered in black vinyl. Looks like a factory piece, but with style.

      jp
      ​John Parsons

      UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

      UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Lindenhurst,Long Island
      Posts
      110
      Any pic's of his work

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2001
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      10,604
      Country Flag: United States
      Any pic's of his work?
      Sure thing. Have a look here and here.
      Last edited by parsonsj; 01-17-2007 at 07:17 PM.
      ​John Parsons

      UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

      UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Eastern Washington
      Posts
      1,346
      Hi John,

      I think that first link is broken

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      St Augustine FL
      Posts
      99
      Country Flag: United States
      We would need a picture and dimensions and I'm sure we can make something. Thanks for the referral John.
      www.1offrides.com
      Dennis Hopper
      EVP, VAIS Technology
      www.vaistech.com
      Super Chevy Featured Car: March 2007


      69 Chevelle SS Convertible
      67 C10
      2004 Jeep Wrangler
      2018 Silverado, 6.2L

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      54
      Those are great. After pricing a few around here I made my own. It looks like it came with the car. Nothing fancy, but it was my first time and all by myself. I will post some pics and let me know what you guys think.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Metamora, Illinois
      Posts
      1,619
      Quote Originally Posted by 67cam
      Those are great. After pricing a few around here I made my own. It looks like it came with the car. Nothing fancy, but it was my first time and all by myself. I will post some pics and let me know what you guys think.
      Looking forward to seeing some pics!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com