Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Somewhat new to Pro-Touring.com
-
01-11-2007 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Location
- Clintonville,WI
- Posts
- 14
Somewhat new to Pro-Touring.com
Hello to you all!
I have been a long time lurker and while I learned alot, I decided it was only fair to sign-up, ask some questions and share what I have. I hope to possibly help some people with my experience and also gain some experience from you guys/gals.
Just about three (3) years ago I bought my 73. I wanted my 73 to be a pro-tour theme type car, with my love of the LT-series engines, i decided to put an LT4 with a T56, C5 brakes, 17" wheels and well all the other up to date stuff to make my 73 the way I want it. I also have a 97 LT4 30th Anniv SS (#18/100) that I am very proud of too. Take a look at my site for further details and pics, I hope you enjoy!
1973 Camaro Pro-tour theme
1985 Camaro IROC Silver TPI
1997 LT4 #18/100 30th SS
2002 Z7D,Brickyard 400 Festival car
http://www.aasencamaros.com



Reply With Quote