Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      England
      Posts
      1,042

      4L60e wheel dia increase

      If I went from 18" rims to 20" the tire dia will increase, what would have to be done to alter the gear change speeds as it will not change till later ,the comp has already been altered by speed and performace but being in the UK sending back is not an opption.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      128
      I can flash it for you Paul if you want to post it to me, or fancy a drive down to Wales. I use Tunercat, and you fill in the blanks and it works out the scaling for you.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      England
      Posts
      1,042
      Thanks for the offer , the drive down would be best , just have to find some wheels first, will send pm .


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com