Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 29

    Thread: Newbee 73 TA

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Montgomery, IL
      Posts
      359
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard 73. I think we all can move on from the Tri-Y fiasco. This is the first pics I have seen of you car from multiple views. Nice. Do you get any rubbing from the fronts? I would like to know the backspacing you are using up front.

      71 Formula, 455 SD/KRE D-Ports, Crower solid cam, TKO 600, 3:73 Eaton posi. 17" ARE 200s, , 1LE brakes, Koni, Rancho adjustable bars, Hotchkis springs


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Lodi, Ca
      Posts
      82
      Oldschool, they only have the car show spring thru fall, but come over anytime.

      Zee, backspace is 5.5" front and back. Tires might rub if I drove it hard, autocross, but I haven't done that yet. I just bought standard backspacing, wish I would have custom ordered it. Link I posted in the wheel & tire section says to use 6" backspacing in front. Check ou that article.
      1973 TA G Machine
      2000 BMW 540 G Sedan




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com