Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 311

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      IN/MI border
      Posts
      1,920
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys, still trying to plug along the best I can...



      Finally picked up a motor... A 6.0 LQ4 long block. The truck it was in was in a fire, motor looked pretty grubby when I got it... but sure was resonable $$. Had the block blasted this past week and got some block paint on it. Have a L76 intake coming and my 90mm FAST cable TB got here just the other day. Also plan on L92 heads and Autokraft oil pan.

      Also have a T56 tranny, freshly rebuilt, that I have setup to buy. So I will have that soon as well.

      Here's right after I picked it up....








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com