Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Thread: PT '78 Malibu

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Bedford TX
      Posts
      634
      All this talk about malibu's makes me miss mine I used to have an 80 Malibu classic. Man I loved that car, probably cause I had it in high school and it saw a lot of action on many a dark road ahahahha :rolleyes5

      Justin, 68 Camaro Update:5 speed is in and neighbors are pissed!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Posts
      37
      Lowagon,

      I've been doing a little of this and a little of that to the '94. I fixed a bunch of things wrong like the A/C, rear wiper and cruise control. It's sporting an Impala grill and a smooth rear roll pan. Installed a Z-28 analog dash cluster. (Hated the flickering digital cluster) Added a 160 degree thermostat. Corvette fuel rail covers. I had the CPU tweeked by Bryan Herter at www.pcmforless.com to shift firmer and lose the top end limiter and bump the timing up a little. Also 8" rallye wheels. Hotchkiss rear sway bar and an "F" body front sway bar. KYB shocks all round. Cold air induction and true duals. A Howe two flu aluminum radiator. 9C1 oil cooler and trans cooler.

      Next project on it will be a 9C1 or Impala SS steering box and urethane upper and lower control arm bushings and a Buick drag-link and the big idler arms. I love my wagon it can haul a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the rear. I especially love startling 5.0 mustangs.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com