Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Thread: PT '78 Malibu

    Threaded View

    1. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      609
      Welcome to the sight Panel! I am trying to finish a pt '78 Monte Carlo before starting work on my '86 Monte SS-I love these body styles!! However, I have to ask and please don't take this the wrong way-but only mid 12's? I assume it must have way more potential given your top speed potential, right? Anyway, I think your car is more pro-street than pro-touring but I applaud your do-it-yourself effort! And as far as your bagged panel truck, I'd love to see pics-there has been some discussion as to the benefits/drawbacks of a bagged suspension in terms of handling-I'd like to see some numbers on it. -Jabin






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com