Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Thread: PT '78 Malibu

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Tacompton
      Posts
      750

      nice car

      I like the look of the monte carlo ss front clip on that malibu body. I have been thinking getting a late 70's early 80's malibu. They have alot of potential. I must say though I am impressed that it gets 17 miles per gallon. Keep up the good work. I too have seen that pro touring s-10. I think its a mid 80's and a long bed. It was in Hot Rod not too long ago



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Macon, Ga.
      Posts
      8,085
      Country Flag: United States

      It scares me to be normal

      Hey,
      As a bu owner myself I see a difference in taste but like someone has already said, build it to suit your taste not someone else. When I joined this site and asked questions, someone recommended Tony Huntimer's book intitled "How to build and modify GM PRO-TOURING street machines". I have found it to be the "bible" of PT. I still plan to build my car to suit me but have gotten alot of insight from the book and here as to actually what PT is. The good thing is there is no set rules and we learn from each other here. Personally I would like to see the Panel pictures. You have to know that I may not be normal though. While most people Pro-Tour 69 camaros I chose to leave mine stock and Pro-Tour my malibu. Anyway welcome aboard and stay tuned.
      By the way, If you were in Commerce,Ga. , where are you at? I assume Ga or Tn or.... Also names are nice. Hard to address someone as 69 panel
      Last edited by 46YearOldKid; 11-20-2004 at 12:45 PM.
      Bill

      Trailers are for BOATS!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Posts
      37
      zbugger,

      I don't have any pictures of the back half but I'll try and take some the next time my son comes over, probably over the holidays.

      46YearOldKid,

      Here's a link to my web page. Go there and click on photos and my panel is there as well as some other things mechanical that perk my interests.

      http://home.comcast.net/~agfosteriii...ome.html-.html

      Regards to all, Bert Foster (Conyers, GA)

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Macon, Ga.
      Posts
      8,085
      Country Flag: United States

      Conyers?

      Bert,
      I am from Macon originally and have a uncle in Conyers. The panel may not be PT but will be sweet when finished.
      Bill

      Trailers are for BOATS!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com