Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Kyle, Texas
      Posts
      26

      Update on 69 Camaro

      I loaded up the Camaro and made a move from Baltimore, MD to Austin, TX and have not looked back. I am still slowly trying to get the car back together. I finally got the front end sheetmetal installed and most of the engine and components. The next step is to install the wiring harnesses and get everything connected to the harness, plumb the vintage air system and finish up the interior and engine compartment and she should be ready to fire up. I can't wait for that day to arrive. I have been working on the car for almost 4 years now.

      Attached Images Attached Images        





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com