Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 16 of 16

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Windham, NH
      Posts
      965
      Country Flag: United States

      69 Firebird Project in New England

      I started out with a "Project" car that was "bodywork complete." :bsjerk:

      I have since stripped the shell, had it media blasted, and ordered:

      - A full floor
      - A full trunk
      - Inner rockers
      - Roof
      - Cowl
      - Both toe panels
      - Both rear frame rails
      - Upper dash panel

      The media blasting exposed the poor job that was done on the quarter panel patches (warped). So...this week I ordered full goodmark quarters and inners.


      ....basically, we are building a brand new car.

      Seeing how I have gone this far into the body, I decided to do everything that I wanted to, so I am also ordering the DSE mini tub kit (should I go with 2" or 3" drop??) next week. I will also be going with the Global West front coil over/tubular kit.



      The engine is done, it is a 525hp 455:



      Looking for opinions on the 2" or 3" drop and what size tire/wheel combo.

      Phil
      Build site: www.73camarobuild.com
      Business: www.classiccarblasting.com

      Like us on Facebook!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com