Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 20
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Bossier City, Lousiana
      Posts
      27

      New Member w/ 1968 Plymouth Project

      Hello everyone. My name is Geoffrey. I have watched the site for a while, and decided to join. I'm from Louisiana. I purchased a 1968 Plymouth Satellite as my first project. I'm calling it the Blackbird. I built a model kit of it, as a guide. It will be a nice pro-touring machine. I will post some pics soon.

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Ridgecrest, CA
      Posts
      232
      Welcome and good luck with your project. Keep us updated.
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Geoffrey.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Easton, PA
      Posts
      989
      Country Flag: United States
      cool, I like the '68 and '69s. what part of Louisiana?

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      Geoffrey, I live about 20 minutes from Slidell and have alot of contacts in the area for Mopar parts. If you need something let me know, I might be able to help.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Bossier City, Lousiana
      Posts
      27
      I live in Bossier City, Louisiana, across the river from Shreveport.

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Easton, PA
      Posts
      989
      Country Flag: United States
      Bossier City is UP there, my wife's family is in Vacherie, west bank 'tween n'orleans and baton rouge, and no, katrina didn't hit them.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      There is a huge Mopar boneyard in Nacatoches. The guy has alot of useful stuff.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Hampton Roads, VA
      Posts
      678
      Country Flag: United States
      "Have you ever been to Nacatoches?"

      --John Wayne
      1980 Pontiac Trans Am, Chevy Big Block 468, TKO 600 Trans, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, Eaton/Motive 3:73's, 18" Coddington Junkyard Dogs, Nitto NT555 rubber, Autometers http://www.fquick.com/Bandit
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2458763

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      I had my Dad goin good with a John Wayne sound board prank call. I had him going good. I asked him that and he said,"Yeah, it's a nice town." and still didn't get that it was The Duke. http://www.aeonity.com/ab/soundboard...john-wayne.php Here it is, it's great for pranking John Wayne fans.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Hampton Roads, VA
      Posts
      678
      Country Flag: United States
      Hehehe
      My coworkers and I used the Schwarzenegger one on this guy from the local parts store--he is a real prikk and deserved it!! We affectionately know him as the "old dude".
      Anyhow thankfully he never saw "Kindergarten Cop".

      Old dude: "Hello, may I help you?"
      Arnold: "My name is John Kimball!"
      Old dude: "Yes, can I help you?"
      Arnie: "I'm a cop, you idiot!"
      Old dude: "Yes?"
      Arnie: "Let me speak to your mother!"

      etc...for like 10 minutes, finally he hung up. We almost had a hernia laughing so hard.

      But I digress from our topic. Just had to share it though.

      Paul
      1980 Pontiac Trans Am, Chevy Big Block 468, TKO 600 Trans, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, Eaton/Motive 3:73's, 18" Coddington Junkyard Dogs, Nitto NT555 rubber, Autometers http://www.fquick.com/Bandit
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2458763

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Naples Italy soon to be H-Town Texas
      Posts
      37
      Welcome and Paul you are retarded! It's Not a Tuma!

      '01 Mustang Bullitt Serial #0754 of 5582
      Pro-Touring Wanna-be 260Rwhp 305 Rwtq
      Eibach Sportlines, Pro-Dampers, Prothane bushings and links, MRT adjustable LCA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, 31 spline Superior Axles, Auburn Pro diff, 4.10's, Custom body mods and paint, 18x9/10 Bullitt replicas Toyo T1-R Tires Etc...

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Hampton Roads, VA
      Posts
      678
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ItalianBullitt754
      Welcome and Paul you are retarded! It's Not a Tuma!
      Moderators, please remove this man.
      Just kidding!
      1980 Pontiac Trans Am, Chevy Big Block 468, TKO 600 Trans, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, Eaton/Motive 3:73's, 18" Coddington Junkyard Dogs, Nitto NT555 rubber, Autometers http://www.fquick.com/Bandit
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2458763

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      Are you guys in the military, and how do tou keep your cars from getting banged up by those CrAzY Italian drivers?
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Naples Italy soon to be H-Town Texas
      Posts
      37
      Yep we are some Crazy Navy guys who luv our cars. These guys can't catch us to ding our rides up! lol! We just don't take em downtown, we do mostly freeway driving.

      '01 Mustang Bullitt Serial #0754 of 5582
      Pro-Touring Wanna-be 260Rwhp 305 Rwtq
      Eibach Sportlines, Pro-Dampers, Prothane bushings and links, MRT adjustable LCA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, 31 spline Superior Axles, Auburn Pro diff, 4.10's, Custom body mods and paint, 18x9/10 Bullitt replicas Toyo T1-R Tires Etc...

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      I had a chance to go there to a NATO command but wanted to do shore in the states. Turned it down and ended up going back to sea duty. The wife was bummed when she found out we were going to Mississippi to the Seabees instead. You going to Ingleside, Bullit?
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Naples Italy soon to be H-Town Texas
      Posts
      37
      What do you mean Ingleside? This is my last Command before I get out. You in the military too? It will be nice when I get back stateside with the Bullitt so I can hit some tracks and meet up with some fellow car nuts. There aren't many out here.

      '01 Mustang Bullitt Serial #0754 of 5582
      Pro-Touring Wanna-be 260Rwhp 305 Rwtq
      Eibach Sportlines, Pro-Dampers, Prothane bushings and links, MRT adjustable LCA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, 31 spline Superior Axles, Auburn Pro diff, 4.10's, Custom body mods and paint, 18x9/10 Bullitt replicas Toyo T1-R Tires Etc...

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah, I'm Navy too. Ingleside is near Houston or maybe Corpus, can't remember. It is soon decomm-ing, mostly mine hunters and a helo squadron. I'd like to take the 'cuda to Germany but there is only one possible unit and it's sea duty so that would be 3 straight sea duties. And you can only take one POV.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Naples Italy soon to be H-Town Texas
      Posts
      37
      Try to get up to Aviano Italy or a place in Germany. I think there are more stations there then you think.

      '01 Mustang Bullitt Serial #0754 of 5582
      Pro-Touring Wanna-be 260Rwhp 305 Rwtq
      Eibach Sportlines, Pro-Dampers, Prothane bushings and links, MRT adjustable LCA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, 31 spline Superior Axles, Auburn Pro diff, 4.10's, Custom body mods and paint, 18x9/10 Bullitt replicas Toyo T1-R Tires Etc...

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Coronado, CA
      Posts
      1,688
      Country Flag: United States
      I'll look into them. I'm a year out from picking orders in Nov. It will be my last duty assignment. Good luck on your transition.

      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com