Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      stevensville mi
      Posts
      350

      trans am

      This is the setup I am going to go with also. I am running a full hotchkis suspension. So the 1 1/2 drop should work. Actually you almost need the drop to make it look okay.



      Here is the link

      Ask for Dean. You want the 404's. Tell him Scott Yack sent you. If you are ready to buy these let me know. We will get them together and try and get a deal. I need the 17x11's

      http://www.hotrodsusa.com/store/special_order.html

      Hope this helps


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Eastern Washington
      Posts
      1,346

      Scott,

      I am, in fact, ready to get them. I want the 17x11 on the front and 17x9.5 on the back. Is the $307.49 and the $294.50 the price with the custom offsets? That is MUCH cheaper than I thought it would be. I will call them on Monday and talk with Dean. Anything specific I should tell him? Also, did you mean the 405's? I do not see a 404 listed.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      stevensville mi
      Posts
      350

      17x11's

      You are correct with the 405's. sorry about that. Yes, if you talk with him see if you add another 2 17x11's if he will give us a price break. We can figure out how to pay. Are you a pay pall member? Shoot me an email when you get a chance.

      [email protected]

      Thanks




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com